Wednesday, April 07, 2004
Journey
I can show you the way,
the path less taken.
Lined by roses,
but taint by thorns.
The pilgrimage of beauty,
amidst soft velvet seduction.
Amongst the dreamy poppy,
through sorrow's path.
Embrace the trials,
for with each one grows stronger.
Stop and behold,
the roses that keep your vigil.
Temperance that will guide you,
caress your gentle wounds.
The breeze that kiss your lips,
breath life that grant you energy.
Look out to the cross,
for He will always guide you.
For I alone can only,
only show you the way.
Joey Kum
I guess the time has come, for me to return to the heart of worship. A voice calls out within me. A calling that probed unrelentless since my last departure. For this first step, will be the minute first towards my eventual salvation. Mind. Body. Soul.
This is just the beginning.
Posted by Jo