Sunday, May 30, 2004

something i did earlier.

If I were a month, I'd be: December

If I were a day of the week, I'd be: friday
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be: a cool
paper zen light.
If I were a liquid, I'd be: water

If I were a clothing, I'd be: trenchcoat

If I were a flower/plant, I'd be: a blue rose

If I were a season I'd be: winter
If I were a mythical creature I'd be: an angel
If I were a color, I'd be: black (looks are
deceiving)
If I were a sound, I'd be: the soothing sound of
a flowing river

If I were an element, I'd be: platinum


If I were a movie, I'd be: Aliens 2. Full of bad
stuff but the good guys win anyway.

If I were a food, I'd be: haagen daaz cookies
and cream... yum

If I were a material, I'd be: metal, the
material used to forge those shiny great swords..

If I were a taste, I'd be: sweet

If I were a scent, I'd be: DKNY winter 2004
If I were a word, I'd be: spirit

If I were a body part, I'd be: eyes

If I were a facial expression,I'd be: smile

If I were a shape, I'd be: circle, the symbol of
infinity

If I were a number, I'd be: 9

If I were an animal/insect, I'd be: A raven.

If I were an instrument, I’d be: piano

If I were a place, I'd be: paris

Posted by Jo