Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Hi, this is joey once again. For those who are not used to uncontrolled, unreserved bursts of expressions, please ignore previous post.
In a more logical perspective, im alright, just a little exhausted. I understand that all of you out there are much more used to the cherry, composed tone that i normally assume but this is a BLOG, a diary technically, welcome to my mind, like the title so suggest.
If you dont like what you see, please direct your attention elsewhere, your critism or anything of the likes are not welcome - recently i live to please no one.
Well, perhaps those of you unused to such a tone do not know me well enough, or perhaps you only know the personnas i assume when in your presence. I wont know which one though.
And to those who proclaim to understand me, dont kid yourself, i can only count 3 and chances are you're not one of them.
That's why i feel lonely sometimes, where noise becomes silence as conversation in abscence of understanding is as good as reticence.
Im always around people. But. Right. So what if i understand or i appear to understand? i know im skilled at empathy and endowed in people skills, its good for ya but what about me for once. How bout someone with more empathy and more people skills than me stop, listen and try to understand me for once. i have needs to. I cant be there for everyone. I know that most of you are like yelling "but we care and we will be there"/ I know you all will, its not that. Its that who would
UNDERSTAND AND NOT JUDGE>?
I know the answer to that question, its just that i would prefer to find someone more contactable, more mortal of recent.
jo
Posted by Jo