Sunday, March 27, 2005
What a better way to end a week than to spend it with Her.
Meanie Academics almost pulled another fast one on me, severly denting my spirit and hers. Fortunately for the existence of magic, we managed to salvage an otherwise lost saturday.
Mobilised immediately to put operation "Put Smile on **'s Face" into action, poetry, stars and B & J ice cream were all activated. In this instance, even the cryo container was put to test and fortunately, the operation was a success.
One big smile, and one handful of little stars. Beautiful!! simply wonderful.
I remember the full moon and those little shiny dots that filled the night sky. I remember the fufilling taste of B & J chocolate fudge brownie still ligering after every spoon ful. I remember especially the gentle laugh, that beautiful smile and her excellant company.
Hang in there! if all goes well next week would be better, much better. For now, two parties in April demands my attention, but none can displace time with you. Not Larp, not anything.
The countdown begins again.
Posted by Jo