Thursday, June 16, 2005
Day 2
My heart aches, my longing for her grows greater with each second we spend apart.
It seems that in her abscence, my powers wane as do my energies. I almost could not wake for work today and the only comments i heard from my coworkers - "you look dead". In abscence of my Sunshine, things look gloomier than ever.
As i zoned out at work today, merely staring at the incessant crowds that flowed in and out of the Sony Erricsson Booth, a familiar song played, one that brought me much joy and and sadness both at once. "Tong Hua" played. I was happy, yet sad. But more happy of course as i recounted the times we spent together.
Just seconds ago, just before i begin penning this entry, it played again, chosen at random by my winamp. It made me want to write, it make me want to write to lessen the ache that is gradually building up in my heart. I miss her so so much. I shall cover and protect Her with my outstretched arms that would become wings, that is my promise.
I love you Jiaying. Hurry on back home, somebody misses you.
Posted by Jo