Saturday, June 18, 2005
DAy 3
Marks a end to a hectic week of work and toil. O, and its tjif as well :)
so happy i was this morning when i finally decided to check my yahoo mail. I got a message from Jiaying!!! That was so important to me. Moments after i woke, i was dead beat, aching in all my joints and seriously considering calling in sick, but that email did it, i was ready to go up and at it again! Lets just say that its my first glimpse of sunlight after so long >.<
Ah well, as forgetful as i was, that email was dated 15 june when she left. And i only got to see it on the 17. I must have lost a few memory cells while being cooped up in Storm Trooper armour.
I miss you sooooooo much Jiaying. I remember instinctively picking up my phone to dial you today, only to realise that you are not around. So i sent you a message anyways. TJIF!!! This means less than 7 days remain. Hopefully 5.
I love you. And im missing you more than ever during these times. Hope to hear from you soon!
Posted by Jo