Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Day 8 part 1

220605, still as hopeful as ever. Once again, i am unable to fall swiftly into the arms of sleep. I sit here responsible for galaxy creation and other magical things.

I wish the sunrise would bring with it good news, that will be a brilliant start to this day. Hoping, praying, wishing, all these things are giving me strength in your abscence.

I counted a total of 3 false alarm today, 2 overseas fonecalls from 2 dif people and one call from a private number. All of which i was deeply anticipating and hoping that your familiar voice would await me at the other end. Ah well... i miss you so so dearly, every little thing that reminds me of you gives me strength. Today i played that music box while finishing that last lolli, i only have one wish now, and im certain you already know what it is.

I love you so so much Jiaying, quicken your way back to Singapore! I miss you so so dearly. For now, i can only close my eyes, hug my pillow and visualise you by my side. I wish i held you for just one moment longer before you went.

Posted by Jo