Thursday, June 23, 2005
day 9
Once again, one of those 3am unable to sleep post. At this point, im missing you to the point of heart ache. Something is missing in my life. More accurately, Someone. I miss you to bits dear!
Even with my days lined up with activities and stuff, things are still rather gloomy without your sunshine. Things are quiet amisdt all that noise too.
Im so worried about you. Did you eat well today? is the bed soft and comfy? Was it fun? How's the weather? Are you ok? Most importantly, are you ok! i worry so much for you daily dear. I had a nighmare yesterday, it scared me. I hope you are well, i worry alot, because i love a lot!
Almost day 10, just one more day, then ill be at day 10, i sincerely pray that this TJIF will spell your return. I miss you! miss you miss you miss you!!!! soooooooo muuuucccchhhh. Miss you much more than words would ever express! Hopefully sleep will take me under its restful wings and that another length of time will pass, brining me closer than ever to your return.
I love you Jiaying.
Posted by Jo