Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Day one
These will probably be one of the toughest 10 days my Love and I will go through this month. Alas, she has been stolen to a land faraway from me >.<
Such sweet sorrow is goodbye. I remember holding her close the night before she left, not willing to let go, not willing to let her go. But alas, it has to be done. I remember letting go of my grip as she entered the lift, i remember our lingering looks of longing we held firmly together with our eyes, right to the instant those cruel doors fall shut, those doors that would signify the beginning of a painful 10 days.
Such sweet sorrow is goodbye. I remember awkening with bated breath as i received her message this morning, the last of messages i would see for 10 days, the last of these bite size expressions of love and care! I also remember listening to her voice on the phone later. I remember the reluctance and the ache in my heart when the cruel resounding dial tone of good bye beeped coldly on my mobile. That too would signify the beginning of a painful 10 days.
I have packed my schedule fully with hope of letting ol time flow faster but it was evident today that it was not possible. i remember taking a break in the toilet, sitting down in my little cubicle as i shed tears of longing for her. I miss you so so so much Jiaying. I love you so so so much. As i pen this, i had to swallow hard several times to fight those vials of liquid pain. Wo hao xiang ni wor. Hao xiang hao xiang ni, hao xiang nian ni the huai bao, hao xiang nian ni de shen ying. Wo hao ai hao ai ni wo Jiaying.
I hope tomorrow will be better. It would be, cause by then day two would have begun, bringing us closer to our reunion. Things can only get better.
Posted by Jo