Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Glad to have so many people listening in to my thoughts. Sometimes it gets so lonely where i am.
Spent sometime packing up pieces of the past into nice paperpags and the gentle waft of a familiar perfume forces a tear close to eyes. I swallowed hard and it was no more.
I really believe that i need to cry, need to juz fall down and let someone catch me, anyone, anyone of you out there. I need to cry and perhaps the tears will mend my broken heart. But then again, how do you stop the rain from falling down? (think bee gees)
This void, this emptiness in my heart and soul, i weaken with each display of strength. I am truly happy, yet i am truly sad, but the reality is i still care a lot about JY.
How does one begin to forget? One has to first begin to remember.
Someone please hold me close, and make me cry. I need to cry. All the hurt that has welled up inside me needs an outlet.
Your favourite anti-hero is after all only human.
Posted by Jo