Friday, May 12, 2006

Ah, a moment of indulgence, pardon me again for such episodes of egoism lol.

Have i kept all of you waiting in eager bated breath? I know all of you linger on every ounce of poetic and creative output from inside my mind. I know you all love my work. And most of all i know my dear loves my work. So thus today, some words of honey will flow from my keyboard to sate all your insatiable appetite for good writing.

First thing at hand is a heartfelt apology for the lack of follow up in the series Initial J. Im suffering from what people call the writer's blog. Here's some of the knitty gritty details.

1. I dont know how to describe a race.
2. Especially not in first person.
3. I can keep trying till i get it but, maybe switch to 3rd for a race?
4. Im just plain suffering from a writer's block...

Anyways, i have a bunch of 600 hp maximum tune game cards on me. If you want them as a gift or want to buy them off me, lemme know.

WOW WOW WOW. The core of this blog, one post to pose testimony to the wondrous holidays that is upon me now. Special thanks to Amm my sweetest dear and greatest love for keeping it so so. Love you loads, love you forever. MuackZZ

To my fans, until next time.

Posted by Jo