Friday, September 29, 2006

I remember... As do you.

Holding your hands,
walking through time,
upon your shoulders,
sharing meals,
dining on happines.

Holding your hands,
guiding your shaky steps,
a cheerful burden,
sharing meals,
dining on happines.

Holding your hands again,
time flew,
and these hand little no more.
Holding squeezing,
letting you know im here,
letting you know i've grown,
letting you know your blood flows,
strongly in mine,
surging strongly.

Holding your hands again,
time has flew,
these hand big and strong.
I know you are here,
I know you have grown,
I know my blood flows,
strongly in you,
surging strongly.
in yours and in mine.

I whispered a prayer,
a cry to heaven,
for peace,
for health,
for all to be well.

I whispered a prayer,
that all would be well,
that you will be well,
and that in you i shall,
live on forever.

For now, we remember.
Together.

Posted by Jo