Friday, October 05, 2007

Cold coffee leaves the coaster
As i summoned composure, holding back emotions.
Grasping helplessly towards the past
whose image still glimmered not too far away

The most beautiful thing wasn't that rainy day
but leaves that we once took shelter under
Images of our memories drifted
As I swung gently on the swing
seeing the dream beginning to fade away

You say to gradually let go of love
That we may walk further
But why go changing
Time already missed?

Using your fingertip
You stole away my goodbyes,
as I tried to imagine you by my side
Before I completely lost you

You say to gradually let go of love
That we may walk further
Perhaps destiny designed,
that we only met

Let us love each other
for this one season of autumn.
Leaf-like they fall,
These fragments of happiness.
How shall I pick up the pieces?

Inspired and translated from Jay Chou - Secret

Joey

Posted by Jo