Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Apologies for the long absence in silence. I guess where life and love takes you by your feet, they tend to spirit you away from everything routine and mundane, leaving one breathless, with little time to narrativise one's journey.
I wont really attempt to, but ill do my best, at providing a certain insight into my mind. Gather round, another window of gleaning is opening for all of you.
Look first at the date, you would notice its a double 11, 11/11. Today, let it be known that i have walked hand in hand with my love for a span of 1 month. The experiences we shared are rich, sensory indulgence, and her company, a certain midas touch, where mundane events become magical in their own right. Movies sailed by, walks in parks and along the beach, putting picture puzzles together, completing our very own puzzles, the journey is filled with many more details, which i have less than accurately captured with words. Memories are pretty, our memories, like butterflies, catching and pinning them down concretely would be cruel, so i prefer to take photos, snapshots testifying to their immortal beauty, capturing briefly but beautifully, without capturing, constricting and possessing, that they may flit free and roam liberated, but yet shared with all those who seek to know.
I love you Mindy. I declare myself master to language but yet novice in expression, I believe i would never find the words to fully capture emotions that i feel to you, thus i prefer to express it through other means, more corporeal. Simple kiss, a simple hug.
Posted by Jo