Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Lestat is my literary father. For those of you who have been following closely, those familiar with Anne Rice will realize my style mimics that of the Great Prince.
Do you miss me? Do you all reach out hungry for every drop of honey that spews forth from my pen? I know you do. You adore me. I write now to satiate that desire.
But well, that's not me, me's me as in me here as i write lol. I guess i have grown as a writer. If you trace my journey from the beginning, you will realize that i have comfortably settled on a style, Joey's style.
The inspiration halts here, i had intend an essay like rant of my own style but i find myself tired, spiritually, mentally and physically tonight. I wonder where that immortal strength went. Im sure it went with age.
Posted by Jo