Monday, September 28, 2009

Sometimes I am no longer even sure what my dreams are about, my waking moments chase them away faster than I would like it. If only they lingered, for just a little more, perhaps I could afford a glimpse into what I truly desired, or at least what I most psychically need. I am not sure, perhaps it is possible that one thinks or dreams too much. Sometimes there really isn't anything we should be complaining about, particularly when everything seems so right for me. Perhaps it is not possible to overcome all problems with sheer will and critical thinking. Perhaps it is not my place to even try. Some things in life simply should be left to the fates, but hey, I believe in free will. It is just that I am not too sure what are the things I can change, and what are those that are beyond my will. I overreach. Yet I am merely mortal.

Posted by Jo